How to Shop
My Shopping Lists
My Shopping Cart
PhilShopping.com Inc. (hereinafter also referred to as “PhilShopping.com”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how PhilShopping.com will treat information that it may obtain from you as you access, browse or use the PhilShopping.com Website (hereinafter also referred to as “Website”)
2. Information Collected on this Website and Its Use
In order for you to receive communication from PhilShopping.com, become a registered member, and be able to purchase from the PhilShopping.com Website, you will be required by PhilShopping.com to provide information. This information includes, but not limited to your name, contact/delivery address, contact numbers, email address together with other relevant details, which are necessary for PhilShopping.com to process your orders, provide customer service assistance or respond to your queries. PhilShopping.com ensures that your personal information are strictly kept in utmost confidence and are only accessed and used by authorized PhilShopping.com staff for the purpose of processing your purchased orders and sending you information solicited and approved by you (ex. subscription to PhilShopping.com e-newletter, subscription to PhilShopping.com RSS news feeds). PhilShopping.com does not provide any customer registration information or purchased order data obtained through its Website to third parties.
When you access, browse or use the Website, PhilShopping.com may collect passive information regarding your access or usage of the Website which we use to determine how users are accessing and using the PhilShopping.com Website . Passive information includes any of the following form of data:
- Aggregate data,
- Navigational data,
- Tracking data,
- Click-stream data,
- Historical data,
- Domain name of Internet service provider,
- Referral data or address of the last URL you accessed prior to accessing PhilShopping.com,
- Browser data.
- Determine whether visitors, browsers or users of the PhilShopping.com Website are unique, or whether the same user is visiting the Website on multiple occasions;
- Help deliver advertisements;
- Determine and track usage throughout the PhilShopping.com Website
- Store users’ agreement to the Terms and Conditions of use of the PhilShopping.com Website;
- Monitor aggregate data such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.
- Personalize visitors or members’ use or Internet shopping experience at the PhilShopping.com Website;
- Offer customers’ information that PhilShopping.com deems valuable or interesting
- Offer customers, members, visitors’ information updates or addendum about PhilShopping.com’s products and services.
- A violation of PhilShopping.com’s Terms and Conditions;
- In the event of a dispute between PhilShopping.com and you;
- If required by law; or to respond to valid legal process or governmental request (such as a court order, search warrant, subpoena, civil discovery request, or statutory requirement);
- To respond to your queries regarding PhilShopping.com’s products and services;
- To protect the security and integrity of the PhilShopping.com Website, its property and its customers or members;
- To protect against fraud and other illegal activities;
- To protect against legal liability.
3. PhilShopping.com and Third Party Websites
Within the bounds of law and formal agreement between PhilShopping.com and concerned companies, PhilShopping.com allows other companies to place advertisements on the PhilShopping.com Website or collect information. These companies use various technologies such as but not limited to ’Cookies’ and/or ’Web beacons’, that will enable them to deliver advertisements you see on the PhilShopping.com Website or collect information through your website browser. In order to achieve this, they may receive information such as your IP address and other information about your usage of the Website. On the contrary, cookies, web beacons and IP addresses on their own cannot be used to identify the user or individuals unless you engage on the following:
- Respond to their advertisement
- Enter into an agreement with them
- Provide them with personally identifiable information
- Or by some other method
4. Security of Transmitted Information
Some pages of the PhilShopping.com Website may use security approaches to protect against the misuse, loss, and/or alteration of information that is transmitted through the Website. However, PhilShopping.com does not guarantee that data transmission through the Internet or any wireless network is secure. Hence, PhilShopping.com browsers, users or customers are doing so at their own risk. In addition, while PhilShopping.com strives to protect your personally identifiable information, PhilShopping does not guarantee that the information, process and results of using and/or information obtained from the Website are error-free; and PhilShopping.com does not warrant the security of any information you transmit. Therefore, PhilShopping.com strongly recommends its customers to assess any information provided to and/or provided by the Website before sending it or before acting upon it.
You shall indemnify and hold PhilShopping.com Inc. and/or its stakeholders (directors, employees, company affiliates, related organizations, sponsors, advertisers, Website content providers, owners and/or distributors and/or dealers of products and/or services brands featured on the Website; and/or other individuals, entities, organizations, or systems that affect or can be affected by PhilShopping.com’s actions) free from any form and amount of liability, demand, claim, losses, harm, results of actions as well as attorneys’ fees, made or brought by you and/or any third party due to your transmission and/or submission of information (whether personally identifiable or not) to PhilShopping.com.
5. Opt-Out Right
6. Contacting PhilShopping.com
The official credit card payment gateway of PhilShopping.com
© Copyright 2009-2017 PhilShopping.com® All rights reserved.
© Copyright 2009-2017 PhilShopping.com® All rights reserved.